Pages

29 August 2011

New Jewelry Loves...

What can I say? I love tribal looking jewelry with an antique green/gold finish! I find silver and especially gold jewelry a little too flashy for an everyday basis. However, I love anything rusty gold. I picked up these four pieces all from Forever 21, the best place to shop for inexpensive costume jewelry in my opinion.


These necklaces aren't the prettiest things I've seen, but they really pull an outfit together. I like both of the necklaces but I like the one on the left a little better (the one with the straight top). It looks a little bit more modern and less Medusa like.

Both Dangly Necklaces from Forever 21 -  Each $7.80
This pendant necklace is gorgeous! I originally wanted to pick up a necklace with turquoise coloured accents but when I saw this dark teal necklace, I knew I had to get this instead! I can just picture myself wearing a tee, jeans, and a blazer with this necklace. It's going to look so cute.

Forever 21 Teal Pendant Necklace - $10.80
Lastly, I picked up this cute little owl ring! I don't normally wear rings. Let me correct that statement, I don't even own any rings (costume rings that is). However, this ring is going to be great for back to school.

Forever 21 Owl Ring - $1.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment